Kerry's Life in France
Monday, November 17, 2008
a new blog
With all the free time I've got, I have lots of time for one of my favorite activities ... reading! And so I've created a new blog. Check it out!
Kerry's Bookshelf
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Philipp and Kerry
About Me
Kerry Pfarner Cosneau
Angers, France
Philipp and I were married on April 21, 2007. We are living in his hometown of Angers, France. In 2009, we hope to settle on the East Coast of the States, preferably in Charleston, South Carolina.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June (1)
May (2)
April (5)
March (2)
February (2)
January (2)
December (3)
November (7)
October (3)
September (5)
August (1)
July (5)
May (2)
April (2)
March (4)
February (3)
January (3)
December (2)
November (3)
October (1)
September (2)
August (3)
July (10)
June (3)
May (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment